MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia VII: Reverse Mafia
harkovast at 12:08PM, May 18, 2009
(online)
I can confirm, Darsai have tails, so the clue clearly points to me.
Though as shogun indicated, Darsai knights wrap their tails around their bodies, hence the way some of them dont appear to have tails.

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:43PM
Hakoshen at 1:33PM, May 18, 2009
(offline)
And reptilian females have breasts! Something I totally hadn't thought about until Hark pointed it out on his forum!

/wrists
God needed the Devil, the Beatles needed the Rolling Stones, Hakoshen needs me.
I'm the enemy he requires to define him.
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:41PM
Product Placement at 3:14PM, May 18, 2009
(online)
Less then an hour before the endgame tale.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:50PM
gullas at 3:17PM, May 18, 2009
(offline)
can't wait :)
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:39PM
Product Placement at 3:23PM, May 18, 2009
(online)
Since poliwirl100 and humorman failed to contact me, in order to give me their preferences about the narration, they will receive a humiliating death.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
harkovast at 3:25PM, May 18, 2009
(online)
Humorman ignoring attempts to contact him?
Impossible! I refuse to believe it!

Product Placement at 4:01PM, May 18, 2009
(online)
A house crumbles down as the last remaining support beam snaps. The building had finally succumbed to the fire that raged on inside it. As the burning rubble spreads across the adjacent street, the people fighting there back away momentarily to prevent themselves from being caught in it before continuing their fight. The town was in uproar. In just few short days the agents had effectively destroyed the leadership of Townston and the remaining body of the mafia was frantically struggling to survive like a headless chicken running about. Many prospecting mobsters where trying to form their own groups and thus were fighting internally. Others were rallying with the agents, longing for the simpler days before their town became this wretched hive of scum and villainy. Lines where drawn and crossed. Gunshots and explosives could be heard all around. The sewers were filling up with dark red water and the night sky was colored with a crimson hue. Truly it was chaos.

Harkovast looks over the destruction and smiles. He loves to see a good fireworks display. Crocty however was not amused. Victory was at sight but few individuals remained that needed to be silenced so that this madness could stop. The town hall had just been set ablaze. They would find them there.

Rokulily stands proudly on the pillar that formerly held the image of the town founder. The broken remains of Black Kitty's statue lied before her as she used her charm to win over some followers. “The town is on fire thanks to these government types! They don't understand our genius! It's a dog eat dog world and only the fittest will survive! I am the fittest! I deserve to rule! Follow me and your loyalty shall be rewarded!” A group of opposing mobster swarm into the town square to challenge these claims. Leading that group is poliwirl100. “How dare you to claim that you know anything about running a mob? As the made man of the old circle, it is up to me to lead the town into salvation.” The2ndredbaron shows up as well, siding with poliwirl “Indeed it is time for change!” Lid up by the flames from the town hall the three mobster continue their arguments as Humorman watches on from distance. His face reeks with distain. He had a gut feeling from the start that things would end up just like this. These idiots know nothing about leadership. Every time it's the same. The leader goes down and the one that yells the loudest gets to lead. He's the only one who seems to notice this. Why isn't he appreciated for his genius?

A sizable crowd of agent supporters now shows up and charge at those present in the town center. A violent clash forms when the two groups collide and start fighting with guns, knives and various home made weaponry. “It seems we need to delay these talks until further notice” says poliwirl and draws out his Zanpakuto. Rokulily, baron and humorman also join the fight. It's difficult to decipher who's a follower or against you as the two groups mix up. The only obvious telltale sign is when someone's charging towards you to kill you. The four mafia member join forces momentarily and edge themselves to the center of the town square. A trail of blood is left behind them. Anyone challenging them dies quickly. Soon the townsfolk will recognize their authority and they can focus on ridding the town of those agents.

A dart scrapes past poliwirl's left cheek and leaves a faint scratch. This shock causes poliwirl to look up and check the direction towards where the dart came from. Not far away stands gullas with the rest of the agents behind him. “You normally don't make it a habit to miss” states crocty surprised. “He didn't miss. I asked gullas to distract him while my mole could sneak up behind” replies Harkovast. At that very moment poliwirl feels the sting of a blade entering him from behind. The2ndredbaron retracts the blade and gives him a strong punch. “You dirty backstabber. Didn't you say you were with me?” Cries out poliwirl. Baron smiles and says “With you? I clearly stated that it was time for change” He then walks over to the agents and shakes the hand of Harkovast. The two of them now run off to fight the remaining mobsters and Gullas jumps away and disappears into the crowd.

Crocty, pleased by the way things are developing, doesn't notice rokulily, sneaking up behind him. “Die you dirty impersonator” she screams as she slugs him in the head with a peace of the broken statue that used to be Black Kitty's whisker. It made a pretty nice club. After slamming the jagged end of her weapon into crocty's face couple of times, she pulls up a gun to finish the deed. “Nooo” screams Ochitsukanai as she collides with rokulily slamming the gun from her hand. Still holding onto her bloody club, rokulily jabs it into Ochis stomach. Thankful for all those Tae bo workouts she's had Ochi abdomen was strong enough to withstand the blow and she punches her back. Ochi grabs onto the club and tries to pry it from rokulily's fingers. By kicking her in the shin, rokulily manages to distract Ochi long enough to smash the foot long piece of concrete over her head. Dizzy, Ochi falls to the ground as rokulily follows to strangle her. Ochi tries to resist but by using her own weight the mobster quickly gains the upper hand. With her air pipe firmly closed, Ochi dizziness grows and she looses strength to fight back. A bullet suddenly flies through rokulily's neck. Grabbing around her wounds, she struggles for breath as she feels how the blood squirts down the pipe into her lungs in steady pulses. She stands up for a moment in a fit of panic, violently coughing up a thick and bloody lugy and falls down to the ground.

Slowly gaining her senses again, Ochitsukanai looks around to see crocty, still lying on the ground with a smoking pistol in his hand. “Thanks for saving me” he says smiling through the blood. “Might as well say the same to you” she replies. Those who know these two could tell you all about their stormy past, working together. It's been even speculated that in a different lifetime they may have been enemies. Today however, they were glad to be able to call each other friends.

Humorman, exhausted, pulls himself out from the center. This fight isn't going well. These idiots should have listened to him, he would have known what to do. He can see harkovast having a blast as he empties his flamethrower into a group that tried to charge him. There's no way he's gonna try and go up against that lunatic. He has no idea where the others are but they have to be more manageable to handle then this guy. He doesn't notice the figure descending from above until he lands and slides past him. It's gullas. Oh crap! Maybe he should have gone after harkovast after all. “So what now? We're gonna fight?” Asks humorman. “No need. Already won.” States gullas as he slides his katana back into his hilt. “What do you mean you've won? I'm still here and I can kick your ass!” Proclaims humorman before he falls apart into seven neatly cut pieces.

A sudden explosion comes from the pier and buildings lined up between there and the center start to collapse. A strange mechanical contraption plows itself through the last house separating itself from the fighting villagers. The people stop to observe the horrendous sight in front of them. This thing seems to have been haphazardly assembled out of objects that's have sunken into the lake over the years… including bodies. “Surprised to see me so soon?” it asks. It sounds like WALA(Waff's Artificial Intelligence Lab Assistant) but talks like Waff. The stay underwater has partially fried the CPU of the computer and removed allot of the previously established inhibitors that prevented it from developing free will. Afterward, it fused itself to the body of its creator, waff, and continued on salvaging the bottom of the lake for anything useful.

Crocty still recovering looks at the behemoth and asks the question that's on everyone's mind: “Who.. What are you?” From the fused body, several heads start to appear. Recognizing most of them Crocty comes to realize that this mass comprises of every single person that's been killed in the last few days. I guess dumping everyone that they'd kill during the night into the lake wasn't such a good idea after all. All the heads speak in unison “We are the future. Soon you'll be part of it as well.” The town takes in those words and after staring at it for couple of seconds, blinking with disbelief, the cold realization of the thinly disguised threat sinks in and the whole population starts to panic and disperse. It's remarkable how being threatened by something bigger then them can unite people who just moments ago were trying to kill each other. Launching several mechanical tentacles the mass starts to collect stray victims and incorporate them into itself. The muffled screams coming from within is a clear indication that you do not want to be grabbed by that thing. Throwing everything they've got at it the agent's fight valiantly to no avail. The Waff entity is not faced by puny projectiles and occasional ninja star. “Accept yourself into the mass and the transition will be smoother” continues the collection of heads as it closes in on the agents.

Noticing that one of the heads is TheFlyingGreenMonkey, crocty turns to Harkovast. “Hark! Didn't you attach a bomb into the second in command?”
With a puzzled look, he looks back at crocty “Yeah I did boss, but I don't see how that will help us.”
“Well. Think about it! If there's a bomb in one of the mafias and this thing is collecting their bodies….”
“Yes?”
“Just detonate the dam thing!”
Hark was never a man to disobey a direct order and crabs for the remote that's normally attached to his belt. “Boss! I don't have it! I must have dropped it during the fight!”
Spotting the remote far in the center on the other side of the waffinator Ochi yells out “There it is!”
“Crap, we'll never get to it from here” states Crocty with a hint of desperation in his voice. Suddenly a 1974 blazing red Ford Gran Torino skids across the center and stops right in front of the agents. “How do you like my wheels?” Asks the2redbaron before signaling hark to jump in. The twosome take off leaving the other agents in a cloud of dust. Using a pile of mobsters burned to a crisp as a platform, the two maniacs jump high into the air and attempt to leap over waffimus prime……
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
(online)
*Commercial break*

Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
(online)
*Commercial break ends*

An old wheezy narrator: “Weeeell! Looks like those hark and baron brothers are at it again”

With no room to spare the car slips past the top of waff 9000 and crashes behind it. What? You thought that car would survive a jump like that? Hark crawls out of the wreck, badly wounded. Baron unfortunately was not as lucky.

Since having a car fly by you is a relatively easy thing to notice, WaFFDOS turns around to examine the quirky agent. “You seem hurt” states W.A.F.F. “By merging with me I can make the pain go away”. “Doubt it since you're about to be in a world of hurt yourself” replies Hark as he picks up the remote and detonates the bomb.

“Hark! Hark! Are you there? Can you hear us!”

Harkovast opens up his eyes but all he can see is darkness. He's covered in some sickeningly foul gunk and raises his arm to see if he can get a feel of something to drag himself out of this crap. “I see him! He's over there!” Yells someone. Somebody grabs his arm and pulls him out of the green sludge that used to make up the entity that had attacked the town. The whole town center is covered in it.

“We thought we'd lost you” states crocty as the croup reunites. “Man what a night this has been” says Ochi with a sigh of relief as the morning rays starts to appear. “I believe we deserve a bit of R&R after this” ads gullas.

Indeed the town has been saved from the corruption of the Mafia.

…. What's left of it.

humorman the mafia
Rokulily the mafia
poliwirl100 the made man
The2ndredbaron the doctor
and even more npc mobsters and villagers are all dead

Night 4 has ended.

With that the game has reached its end.

Crocty the agent leader
Gullas the impaler the agent
Ochitsukanai the agent
and harkovast the patron saint of finger pointing and demolitions Man.

You've survived the Reversed Mafia challenge. Now go and have yourselves some cake.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
waff at 4:12PM, May 18, 2009
(online)
wwoooowww…

-edit-
I considered having WAILA as a one time thing for reverse-mafia… Now I'm certain I'll bring him back for another game.

'there is no “overkill” there is only “open fire” and “time to reload” rule #37
the things on my box are a dead squirell, a medal and a paper bag hat.
ow! I have shards of the fourth wall in my eye!
WAFF-MAN!! as of mafia VI
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:44PM
rokulily at 4:15PM, May 18, 2009
(online)
Whoa… I didn't know i was so evil and badass…
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:09PM
gullas at 4:17PM, May 18, 2009
(offline)
That was BAAAADASS :) can't wait for the next game :P
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:39PM
Product Placement at 4:18PM, May 18, 2009
(online)
Well rokulily. I'll understand if you're not willing to tackle this demon.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
harkovast at 4:19PM, May 18, 2009
(online)
*sheds a tear for red baron!*

I liked that humorman spent the entire story thinking about how much cleverer he was then everyone else…pretty accurate really!

Also I liked that I had a flame thrower….

PP well done! That was completely insane carnage.

rokulily at 4:24PM, May 18, 2009
(online)
Product Placement
Well rokulily. I'll understand if you're not willing to tackle this demon.

pff- I'll do it! though i'm gonna need a whole lotta jellybeans and tea… And it will take longer then a week to finish… But its sooo epic that it must be drawn. ‘sides i need to practice my action scenes anyway and this sounds like it’ll do the trick.
crocty at 4:28PM, May 18, 2009
(offline)
Wow. o.o That was awesome. You officially win a few internets, PP. :D
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:53AM
Product Placement at 4:28PM, May 18, 2009
(online)
rokulily
I'll do it!

Btw. People I've seen some sneak peaks on some of the upcoming pages of the endgame narration for game 6 and rokulily is still owning it. You're gonna love how she depicted the2ndredbaron.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
kitty17 at 4:31PM, May 18, 2009
(offline)
Oh gosh. That was cool
and Rokulily I applaud you for your bravery.
I'd have been too afraid to attempt to draw all that.

K.A.L.A.-dan! Moe Maid ;3
Pastel and Kitty :3
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:19PM
waff at 4:35PM, May 18, 2009
(online)
I say we hack it up into bits and let each bit be done by different artist.

harkovast at 4:35PM, May 18, 2009
(online)
Sooo, I guess now would be as good a time as any to mention that I'll be doing the next mafia game and IT IS GOING TO BE FREAKIN INSANO BAT CRAP CRAZY!

WWOOOOOHOOOOO!

*Bounces away, daffy duck style*

rokulily at 4:53PM, May 18, 2009
(online)
waff

We can spilt it in half if you want, or do every other page. Just lemme know, 'kay?
Product Placement at 4:56PM, May 18, 2009
(online)
That one ad in my commercial break was feeling a bit lonely so I decided to give it some partners.

The middle one is from my own personal collection that I uploaded just for you. Yes you. Seriously.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
waff at 5:03PM, May 18, 2009
(online)
rokulily
waff

We can spilt it in half if you want, or do every other page. Just lemme know, 'kay?
I thinking more along the line of you, me and a few others taking about 1-4 paragraphs (depending on length) each.

rokulily at 5:15PM, May 18, 2009
(online)
waff
I thinking more along the line of you, me and a few others taking about 1-4 paragraphs (depending on length) each.

Mkay, if thats what you want. Any other takers?
Product Placement at 5:16PM, May 18, 2009
(online)
waff
The problem with that setup is that you usually end up with one or two who won't pull their weight.

Besides. There are other narrations from this game that still need to be done.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
waff at 5:27PM, May 18, 2009
(online)
Product Placement
waff
The problem with that setup is that you usually end up with one or two who won't pull their weight.

Besides. There are other narrations from this game that still need to be done.
mmm..true…I'll see what I can do 1 paragraph at a time.

Hakoshen at 5:35PM, May 18, 2009
(offline)
rokulily
waff

Mkay, if thats what you want. Any other takers?

I'd be glad to help, but I don't want to unwittingly become one of those freeloaders PP mentioned.
God needed the Devil, the Beatles needed the Rolling Stones, Hakoshen needs me.
I'm the enemy he requires to define him.
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:41PM
rokulily at 5:50PM, May 18, 2009
(online)
Well then i'll do my bit plus i'll be plan B if anyone slacks terribly.
Product Placement at 6:28PM, May 18, 2009
(online)
rokulily
Well then i'll do my bit plus i'll be plan B if anyone slacks terribly.
You're the best thing that's happened to mafia since…. since… well, me.

And I'm modest too.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
rokulily at 7:13PM, May 18, 2009
(online)
Product Placement
You're the best thing that's happened to mafia since…. since… well, me.

And I'm modest too.

To that i say…

headstart!

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon