I suspect everyone on this list
crocty (6)
Poster
kitty17
the2ndredbaron
gullas
harkovast
crocty

People Crocty was KILLED last time he was in this leadership role, why give it to him agian unless your an agent or bribed by him? Don't get me wrong I would love to be pardoner or equalivlent 3 times in a row. But atleast vote for someone that will LIVE

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:17PM
Niccea at 8:24AM, May 11, 2009
(offline)
I suspect the poster the most. It supports anyone that draws it.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:13PM
crocty at 8:27AM, May 11, 2009
(offline)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
crocty (6)
Poster
kitty17
the2ndredbaron
gullas
harkovast
crocty

People Crocty was KILLED last time he was in this leadership role, why give it to him agian unless your an agent or bribed by him? Don't get me wrong I would love to be pardoner or equalivlent 3 times in a row. But atleast vote for someone that will LIVE
You died both times you were pardoner~
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:53AM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 8:31AM, May 11, 2009
(online)
crocty
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
crocty (6)
Poster
kitty17
the2ndredbaron
gullas
harkovast
crocty

You died both times you were pardoner~

I didn't have body guards. Also I died saving people the first game and killing people the last. Also in the next mafia game the detective role should be able to see how many mafia voted for anything not just lynches ;).

crocty at 8:35AM, May 11, 2009
(offline)
I didn't either, I had one.

And even after I died, I still came back, because I'm just that awesome!
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
waff at 8:37AM, May 11, 2009
(online)
harkovast
We faked everything.
You name it, we fix it.

For example- We make Lance Armstrong win at cycling.
He didn't have cancer, he just sold his left nut to us in exchange for a rocket powered bicycle!

The entire Beijing olympics was just special effects we knocked together. None of those athletes even existed.
In fact niether does China, we just made the place up and drew it on maps as part of an elaborate tax scam!
I mean, come on, China? It even sounds made up!
I remeber we used to steal the horses in the grand steeplechase and make the jockeys ride and make them finish in a certain order so we'd clean up at the bookys. got us through some tough times.

'there is no “overkill” there is only “open fire” and “time to reload” rule #37
the things on my box are a dead squirell, a medal and a paper bag hat.
ow! I have shards of the fourth wall in my eye!
WAFF-MAN!! as of mafia VI
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:44PM
gullas at 8:38AM, May 11, 2009
(offline)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
crocty (6)
Poster
kitty17
the2ndredbaron
gullas
harkovast
crocty

Hey, I have alredy given the town my reasoning for voting Crocty, after all who can deny his 1337 mafia experience :). Also IMO if you are going to base your asumption on who is the mafia from who's voting for who let's take a look at your votes shall we? :P
Niccea
TheFlyingGreenMonkey (5)
Poster
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Italianocane
Rokulily
Killerbob

That leaves you with…4 persons and a campaign poster, while on the other hand Crocty has 5 persons and a campaign poster. We technically have no real hard evidence of any anti-mafia activity untill after night one.
But yes, I aknowledge that it has been increasing method in last few mafia games for the mafia to take the Mayor's role but being overly paranoid during the first day isn't actually going to help us out will it now?
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:39PM
crocty at 8:40AM, May 11, 2009
(offline)
Gullas raises a good point, we shouldn't be accusing people from their election votes, it makes things hectic and confusing, as much as I love total anarchy~
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 8:41AM, May 11, 2009
(online)
Okay time for campaign promises! I will not insta lynch anyone! I will not reveal any roles if anyone does tell me there roles unless given promission! Lowwer taxes! Something persuasive!

Crocty all I'm saying did you do anything to really help the townies when you were mayor? I didn't see it. I DID help when I was pardoner! I saved someone!

crocty at 8:45AM, May 11, 2009
(offline)
Yeah, I did.

I PQed Hakoshen telling him to pardon someone I knew was a townie, but he was offline, so it was too late, but if he was online, then he would have been saved.

When I came back to life I offered evidence against Ochi. Noone listened, but I was right!

I also teamed up with Ag to prove Product's innocence, saving another townie!

That's 2 townies I saved (Well, kinda) and 1 mafiosos I exposed!
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 8:46AM, May 11, 2009
(online)
I know why Hark is voting for you. You bribed him. That leaves four people voting for you! Also when multiple people tell me someone isn't an agent I belive your all agents. So of right now I think Crocty, AG and Kitty are agents. Early paranoia or excellent detective work? You be the judge of that!

crocty at 8:48AM, May 11, 2009
(offline)
I'm going to give the agents a hint. Don't attack Monkey, he'll fight back!

EDIT: And by that, I mean you're paranoid!
gullas at 8:52AM, May 11, 2009
(offline)
crocty

YAY we are starting to play the accusation game (^_^)

I acuse… Hakoshen of being the veteran, Harkovast of being the Doctor, Waff the detective etc etc….
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:39PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 8:56AM, May 11, 2009
(online)
crocty

Why did you tell everyone!! See don't vote for him he'll tell everyone your role, maybe!

crocty at 8:57AM, May 11, 2009
(offline)
D:< Hay! I just saved your sorry self!

Doing something like that surely deserves a vote in return.

<.<
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 9:02AM, May 11, 2009
(online)
crocty
D:< Hay! I just saved your sorry self!

Doing something like that surely deserves a vote in return.

<.<
No. No it dosn't. Well I doubt anyone is going to change their vote. I can get inu to vote for me but that would just tie it :/

Hakoshen at 9:33AM, May 11, 2009
(offline)
gullas
crocty

YAY we are starting to play the accusation game (^_^)

I acuse… Hakoshen of being the veteran, Harkovast of being the Doctor, Waff the detective etc etc….

The veteran?? I demand a satisfactory accusation! Moreover, I suspect everyone voting for crocty! And while I'm at it, niccea's the paranoid mad bomber!
God needed the Devil, the Beatles needed the Rolling Stones, Hakoshen needs me.
I'm the enemy he requires to define him.
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:41PM
Niccea at 9:34AM, May 11, 2009
(offline)
Turns over Waff's box to use as a chair and reaches for a bucket of popcorn.

Ochitsukanai at 9:56AM, May 11, 2009
(online)
In multiple games, we've questioned people based on how many people voted for them, but in the majority of those cases it didn't really end up being indicative of anything. It can even go in the opposite direction; Niccea won through popularity even when she WAS mafia, and NONE of her mafia voted for her.

When I was mayor, it was because I sort of had built-in votes as a mason and waff also voted for me ‘cause he believed in me. Niccea achieved nearly as many votes simply through popularity and Harkovast did the same. But suspicions about the votes led us to distrust each other, and I had Hark executed and nearly got Niccea killed - ALL of us were innocent, and in the end the mafia candidate was Hakoshen, who had only one vote and completely escaped my suspicion for that reason.

So - early suspicions based on voting records really haven’t been useful for the most part.

I'm not saying that any candidates ARE guilty or innocent. There's not really a way to determine it, so…I'm just pointing out that the way we've been trying to determine it in the past has, much more often than not, led us the wrong way. :\ I'd been meaning to mention it this game…

Always, I wanna be with mew, and make believe with mew
and live in harmony harmony oh nyan
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:20PM
Product Placement at 9:57AM, May 11, 2009
(online)
Looks like I show up just in time to join the vote.

You silly people, starting up without me.

Now… let me see… which one of you can buy my love?

Ochitsukanai
In multiple games, we've questioned people based on how many people voted for them, but in the majority of those cases it didn't really end up being indicative of anything. It can even go in the opposite direction; Niccea won through popularity even when she WAS mafia, and NONE of her mafia voted for her.
Well, Ochi. If you look at the last game, you'll see that everyone who voted for Greenmonkey was mafia.

They did it so that they could have both the mayor and pardoner

Edit: I'm highly tempted to give my vote to Crocty to make sure that GreenMonkey becomes pardoner/second in command third time in a row.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:50PM
Ochitsukanai at 10:09AM, May 11, 2009
(online)
Product Placement
Well, Ochi. If you look at the last game, you'll see that everyone who voted for Greenmonkey was mafia.
Exactly, that's why I said “generally” and “often” and such. There was one time that it did indicate something, and that was because the mafia apparently didn't care as much for subtlety.

Furthermore, if Monkey had been elected, there would initially have been no way for the average townie to discern whether he and his voters were mafia - so casting suspicion based only on that would still have been a useless tactic.*

It's possible that this game's agents would try to replicate the previous mafia's tactic, but if I was them, I wouldn't - it didn't work. :\

In every other game, determining suspicions and distrust this early in the game just because of voting records has been a stupid tactic. I'm just sayin', before we launch into some weird-ass reverse-McCarthyism, we should consider that. :\

*Useless based on events at the time rather than hindsight. At the time, it would have been a bad tactic even if the result was good.

Always, I wanna be with mew, and make believe with mew
and live in harmony harmony oh nyan
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:20PM
Product Placement at 10:15AM, May 11, 2009
(online)
Heh he. We could run around in circles with the whole “We know about the tactic where the mafia help put a member into office so they wouldn't do it but the mafia knows we know about the tactic and thus might do it anyways because we wouldn't think they'd be dumb enough to do it”.

Let's not.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
crocty at 10:15AM, May 11, 2009
(offline)
Niccea
I bet you're loving this!

And yes, PP, you must vote for me! You don't want to be..
A…
C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER~Do you?

'Sides, he dies both times he was pardoner.
I only died once when I was in power.

Do you really want a double die-er in office?

DO YOU?!
Niccea at 10:16AM, May 11, 2009
(offline)
I'm enjoying the voter turnout. Only 3 people haven't voted yet.
Product Placement at 10:22AM, May 11, 2009
(online)
crocty
Niccea
I bet you're loving this!

And yes, PP, you must vote for me! You don't want to be..
A…
C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER~Do you?

'Sides, he dies both times he was pardoner.
I only died once when I was in power.

Do you really want a double die-er in office?

DO YOU?!

A combo breaker AND putting a double die-er in office? My my.. that is tempting..
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
crocty at 10:22AM, May 11, 2009
(offline)
Come on, people! When I was mayor, even Ochi said I was a great mayor, and she kills me every game!

I dunno what else I can say. “I'm not an agent!” “I'll help you win!” all candidates are offering both these, but only one of them is telling the truth.

Could it be the three times mafia Crocty?

Or could it be TheFlyingGreen…AGENT.

YEAH I WENT THERE!

So anyway, vote for me. :D
…;_; Plz?
waff at 10:23AM, May 11, 2009
(online)
Niccea
*is turned upside down* what the is happening out there?

'there is no “overkill” there is only “open fire” and “time to reload” rule #37
the things on my box are a dead squirell, a medal and a paper bag hat.
ow! I have shards of the fourth wall in my eye!
WAFF-MAN!! as of mafia VI
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:44PM
Product Placement at 10:26AM, May 11, 2009
(online)
Your groveling amuses me Crocty.. I might just change my mind and vote for you after all.

At the moment I'm still lingering towards being a combo breaker. ^^
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
crocty at 10:28AM, May 11, 2009
(offline)
Well, if it's groveling you want, then it is groveling you shall get.

Some people think that you get to be the godfather by being tough and mean, but in fact, you get it by getting down on your kne–Oh god I'm not finishing that sentence.

The point is,

;_________________; Pwease?
Product Placement at 10:31AM, May 11, 2009
(online)
….

It's fun controlling the swing vote.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon