MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia VII: Reverse Mafia
rokulily at 2:44PM, May 17, 2009
(online)
right now I'm just happy that until I die I remain a mystery.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:09PM
crocty at 2:46PM, May 17, 2009
(offline)
We'll you're either the made man or a mafioso…

I'm gonna guess made man…
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:53AM
rokulily at 2:50PM, May 17, 2009
(online)
Heh, well i do seem to look like i know what i'm doing don't i? either way i'm dead. And I've picked out my song.
crocty at 2:54PM, May 17, 2009
(offline)
Nah, once we've killed Monkey, the numbers are even, and it's pointless to carry on, because the outcome would just be us voting to lynch everyone, seeing as though we have the majority…

But go ahead and post your song, dear.

I've got my victory song right here:

:D
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
humorman at 2:56PM, May 17, 2009
(offline)
crocty
I did PQ Niccea, but it really was too late. :o

Hark didn't tell me…
Hark planted a bomb on Monkey, but he couldn't detonate it until the bodyguards were dead.
Killing off the bodyguards one by one was my mistake. I told Bocaj to protect Aghammer so we could kill PP, but then I realised that Monkey was protected by the bodyguards too, so we could only kill Inu that night.

=w= And everyone PQed me their roles in the game when I was a townie mayor it was a lot of help. It was a lot more help this game. :3

Either you or Poliwirl is the made man…You two were the only roles I didn't recieve…

Man, I could go on all day with how brilliant we were~

They did it again. Why does everyone still think this is a good idea?

Whatever…

Billy vs. Tree – The epic struggle of boy versus tree.
Sonic Colores – It looks like it's going to be a good game because I love how the way it makes me grow.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:51PM
rokulily at 2:57PM, May 17, 2009
(online)
Then i'll wait till monkey dies. It was really fun playing though, definitly gonna have to join in the next one too!

plus i'm going to have to draw this conversation a bit and send it to niccea later… You like tea?
InuYasha_Rules at 3:04PM, May 17, 2009
(offline)
huh!? I thought for sure Crotchy was a town…mafia!!! I thought for sure we would get a good guy into power this time around! It's all rather depressing really.

Who wants to be the new gm and where do we vote?

BTW, nicely done, you %$@#*!!!

last edited on July 14, 2011 1:01PM
crocty at 3:11PM, May 17, 2009
(offline)
InuYasha_Rules
huh!? I thought for sure Crotchy was a town…mafia!!!
:3 That's because instead of acting like an agent godfather, I acted like a really bad mafia godfather.

But really, I was just a really good agent godfather! O:<

rokulily
plus i'm going to have to draw this conversation a bit and send it to niccea later… You like tea?
Lawl, awesome. And yes, I do. :3
waff at 3:22PM, May 17, 2009
(online)
crocty
InuYasha_Rules
huh!? I thought for sure Crotchy was a town…mafia!!!
:3 That's because instead of acting like an agent godfather, I acted like a really bad mafia godfather.

But really, I was just a really good agent godfather! O:<

rokulily
Lawl, awesome. And yes, I do. :3
*from below the pier, where a diver has been electrocuted and hak has been slightly cooked* can appear in it?, and on that note I need to ask pp or hak my request.

'there is no “overkill” there is only “open fire” and “time to reload” rule #37
the things on my box are a dead squirell, a medal and a paper bag hat.
ow! I have shards of the fourth wall in my eye!
WAFF-MAN!! as of mafia VI
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:44PM
rokulily at 3:34PM, May 17, 2009
(online)
waff
*from below the pier, where a diver has been electrocuted and hak has been slightly cooked* can appear in it?, and on that note I need to ask pp or hak my request.

yes.
Product Placement at 3:35PM, May 17, 2009
(online)
Hey. Just so that I understand… Rokulily just informed me that Niccea can't be around at the moment and you need a substitute GM.

1) Is this correct?
2)Has someone already volunteered to help out or is it up to me to save the day?

Edit. OK I'm done reading through everything and it looks like (at first glance) that no one has volunteered yet. If that's the case then I'll momentarily step in.

EVERYONE WHO HASN'T VOTED YET. PLEASE SEND YOUR VOTES TO ME!
IF YOU HAVE ALREADY VOTED AND YOUR VOTE IS NOT DISPLAYED ON THIS LIST THEN YOU NEED TO SEND IT TO ME AGAIN!

Day Four Offing:

TheFlyingGreenMonkey (4)
Crocty
*seal of the mayor*
Ochisukanai
Gullas

Crocty (2)
rokulily
harkovast
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:50PM
Product Placement at 4:04PM, May 17, 2009
(online)
Ok. Voting is closed. TheFlyingGreenMonkey is sceduled for a lynch.

Since this sudden responsibility kinda snuck up at me, I'm asking for a small grace period while I'm writing up a narration of epic proportion.

Narration will be up in 1 hour. That is also the time I'm giving Monkey to post me his final words.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
waff at 4:05PM, May 17, 2009
(online)
*from below the pier, the bubbles are bubbling even faster now and if you look closely you can see the outline of something* hehehehehe…

'there is no “overkill” there is only “open fire” and “time to reload” rule #37
the things on my box are a dead squirell, a medal and a paper bag hat.
ow! I have shards of the fourth wall in my eye!
WAFF-MAN!! as of mafia VI
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:44PM
Hakoshen at 4:07PM, May 17, 2009
(offline)
Product Placement
Since this sudden responsibility kinda snuck up at me, I'm asking for a small grace period while I'm writing up a narration of epic proportion.

Yaaaaaaaaaay! *gurgle, drowns*
God needed the Devil, the Beatles needed the Rolling Stones, Hakoshen needs me.
I'm the enemy he requires to define him.
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:41PM
Aghammer at 4:12PM, May 17, 2009
(offline)
I figured you and Ochi were agents and that placing me as bodyguard was a great idea unless I realized I protected TFGM too! Either way, very well done my friends. I was hoping Ochi would offer me a position as a “made Agent”…but no.. :P

crocty
I did PQ Niccea, but it really was too late. :o

Hark didn't tell me…
Hark planted a bomb on Monkey, but he couldn't detonate it until the bodyguards were dead.
Killing off the bodyguards one by one was my mistake. I told Bocaj to protect Aghammer so we could kill PP, but then I realised that Monkey was protected by the bodyguards too, so we could only kill Inu that night.

=w= And everyone PQed me their roles in the game when I was a townie mayor it was a lot of help. It was a lot more help this game. :3

Either you or Poliwirl is the made man…You two were the only roles I didn't recieve…

Man, I could go on all day with how brilliant we were~
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:47AM
gullas at 4:15PM, May 17, 2009
(offline)
Flawless agent victory :)
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:39PM
crocty at 4:15PM, May 17, 2009
(offline)
Product Placement
Crocty (2)
harkovast
D:<
harkovast at 4:19PM, May 17, 2009
(online)
Crotcy, dont pretend you didn't see that coming!

By the way, I just posted my idea for a mafia game….

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:43PM
crocty at 4:20PM, May 17, 2009
(offline)
Okay, I thought it was possible.

But I didn't think you'd actually do it. D:
gullas at 4:21PM, May 17, 2009
(offline)
harkovast
Crotcy, dont pretend you didn't see that coming!

By the way, I just posted my idea for a mafia game….

Hark, how about sharing our agent family picture :P?
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:39PM
crocty at 4:22PM, May 17, 2009
(offline)
Oh yes~

That reminds me that I still need to finish the Mafia III family picture. -,-
harkovast at 4:24PM, May 17, 2009
(online)
Ah yes! I will post it!
though I need to make a special addition to it as a favour to a friend who helped make all this possible….

rokulily at 4:25PM, May 17, 2009
(online)
hee hee. I go down fighting Crocty! Alright, good win guys. And by the way- you guess wrong crocty i was merely a simple mafioso.

never mind on the song… i am simply too internet retarded to figure it out and the moment is ruined…
crocty at 4:29PM, May 17, 2009
(offline)
Ahh…

Well whatevs, I was half right.
harkovast at 4:46PM, May 17, 2009
(online)
An elite team.
Crushing the mafia and bringing all agents home safely!
It doesn't get much better then that!

Victory for GI MOFO!
Here is a break down of how we won and why we are freakin awesome-

First off, we got our lead man (crotcy, the commander in chief) in as the godfather, crippling the enemy right off the bat.
We almost lost the election but I pull out some last minute horse trading and bribing (under the cover that crotcy bribed me as my excuse,an excuse I would use successfully to explain almost everything I did from this point on…) to get the last minute vote we needed! Thank you very much red baron.

We held off for the first night, just planting a bomb, to help spread a bit of confusion.
Hak wanted to shake things up and I happily encouraged him, then blamed him when it back fired and let him take the fall.
Then the killing began! And bodies were soon piling up.
Unfortunately for the mob, they were telling their roles to our leader, including the vigilante killer bob, who intended to kill yours truly. Crotcy talked him out of it, and I had my good friend redbaron, who was my close allie throughout, was giving me medical cover.
Redbaron was not sure if I was agent, but he was happy to avoid being killed (I'll make sure he gets a full pardon for his assistance)
Gullas mostly played it quiet, our silent assassin, picking mafia off without drawing attention. He was the ninja fetus of death!
Ochi spread complex but entirely wrong theories as to who should be lycnhed. She was selling snake oil with the best of them, spreading doubt and mistrust all over the show.
I myself just acted bat crap crazy, spouting nonsense and freely admiting I would do anything for a bribe (okay, that part is true. I WILL do anything for bribes!) This was a perfect cover for me to operate openly but without being suspected.
Crotcy was handed out carefully planned orders to both the unwitting mafia who told him their roles and to his agent team, making our tactics and choice of targets extremely efficient.

Soon the mafia was turning on itself, as waff was lynched after an attempt to draw out mafia back fired and a clue was interpreted against him. Ochi helped push that idea along (funny, considering she was the killer the clue actually pointed too!)

Our greatest enemy was TFGM. He was basically the leader of the mafia (since the godfather was one of us) and his insistence that crotcy was agent caused us great concern. We even had fears he was forming a coalition of people whose roles he knew to organise against us.
Alas, he made the final mistake by going along with the kill waff brigade, and then fell on his own sword when it was revealed the paranoid was gone leading to a night of complete slaughter.
And so the good guys won through in the end, the evil mafia is crushed and rather amazingly we did it without a single casualty! All agents accounted for!

And now you know how we did it.
And knowing is half the battle!

GI MOFO!
YO MOFO!

Product Placement at 5:05PM, May 17, 2009
(online)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey was sure that his days were numbered. He has been spending the evening in his safe house, packing his belongings so that he could skip town. He's been in such hurry that he didn't even bother to vote for anyone. The sudden revelation that the Mayor was the agent leader had convinced him that he and the mafia had no chance and he was a follower of the saying “He who fights and runs away may live to fight another day”.

The town hall bell was ringing. Oh crap! That means that they've tallied the votes and it's time for someone to die. Crap! He'd spent too long time packing. Why did he try to pack his 40“ LCD HD TV with a built in DVD and a grand piano? It looks like that there's a crowd gathering at his doorstep. Right. That means he ”won“ the election for once.

A sizable crowd had gathered. Crocty and his band of merry men had rallied up many villagers who were glad to see that the shackles of oppression were being lifted in this town. Crocty makes a gesture for attention and the group quiets down to listen.

”My good people! Soon you can proudly call yourself Townies! Behind this door hides one of the few mafia members remaining. Soon he'll be dead and soon enough the rest of those morally bankrupted bottom feeders of society will be gone as well. I see nothing more fitting then to execute this one in the same manner as he's killed so many of your beloved ones. Now let's go get him!“

As crocty and his crew start ramming the door, they suddenly hear a commotion coming from above. A massive 40” LCD HD TV with a build in DVD and a grand piano comes crashing down nearly hitting the agents as they narrowly jump for safety.

“YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE, PIGS!” Yells Monkey as he climbs out the broken window and crawls on top of the roof. Crocty eats his cigar in disgust of this dirty move that the mobster pulled on them and orders his silent assassin to go after him. Gullas the impaler, a ferocious special agent masterfully skilled in killing people with all five of his limbs jumps up onto the roof in few unbelievable yet graceful moves.

TheFlyingGreenMonkey manages to jump over to the roof of the next house but before he gets any further he's struck by 34 shurikens, 12 daggers and a katana. Remarkably, he's still alive. Gullas knows how to disable people properly without killing them.

When they show up at the docks a crowd is busy making a concrete cocktail in a John Deere bucket. It's a quick dry mix so they hastily apply the last remaining ingredient, two legs belonging to TheFlyingGreenMonkey, to the concoction. Feeling civil, Ochitsukanai approaches Monkey and asks if he wishes to relay any last words. “Talk is cheap! Less chatting, more drowning!” yells Harkovast and kicks TheFlyingGreenMonkey into the water before he gets a chance to utter a word.

With great pride, Crocty looks over his team.“We've done a great job, purging this town! However, we've dragged things on long enough. We'll end this tonight!” Cheering with joy the crew leaves and heads into the town, eager for the final fight.

The weight of the concrete drags Monkey quickly down to the the bottom of lake. Struggling for air, TheFlyingGreenMonkey abandons hope and prepares to meet his end. He never expected his end to pierce his torso though. His lifeless body is dragged to the deepest part of the lake where mechanical tentacles are gathering every single dead body, engine and discarded tool that's been thrown in the water and is assembling…..something. “Well, well, well.” States what remains of waff's partially broken down CPU as he tears Monkeys corpse apart, limb for limb. “Looks like I've got yet another ingredient for my revenge!”

TheFlyingGreenMonkey the mafia and second in command is dead!

Day 4 is over

Night 4 had begun.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
crocty at 5:15PM, May 17, 2009
(offline)
….:o We're carrying on?

Well I guess we might as well, seeing as though there's not gonna be another game for a while…

I'll send my night hit to you I guess, PP…
Product Placement at 5:19PM, May 17, 2009
(online)
crocty
….:o We're carrying on?
Or, if you wish..

We can have this the FINAL SHOWDOWN!

Everyone who's still alive please send me a preference on how you want to be portrayed.

If you don't send me anything, I will make up something on my own.

Agents can tell me if they want to specifically land a hit on someone/blow someone up and I'll arrange the FINAL SHOWDOWN! narration accordingly.

Everyone who's not an agent and are still alive, please send me your role and if you want to have any final words. I'll make you go down with dignity if you comply.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
crocty at 5:21PM, May 17, 2009
(offline)
Okay okay, final showdown.

But make sure all my agents are still alive at the end of it. We can be maimed, sliced and diced and bruised, but not killed!

We didn't survive this long to just die! That's what pansy mafiosos do. D:
Product Placement at 5:24PM, May 17, 2009
(online)
Since the murderer is dead, there's nothing the town can do really. However, individuals like the maid man can put up a good fight… but only if I know who he is *hint, hint*. You agents will probably all end up alive…. but you'll be surprised by the things you can survive.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon