Networking & Community Projects*

Growlution is hiring a line artist again.
Xade at 10:03AM, Jan. 9, 2024
(offline)
My hopeful artist that I managed to acquire last time I asked for help has vanished off the face of the earth. I haven't seen hide nor hair of them since their first assignment in late November. MK_Wizard, my previous artist did a spectacular job but life got in the way and she had to quit after two scenes. My computer is still in the shop, leaving me with a laptop unable to do advanced 3d work, which is how I produced it before. I've tried to hand draw it but nothing comes out the way I want. I simply do not have the skill required to do so, nor the time since I am studying for my life insurance exam.

I want to share Zeep's story with the world. The little trophoid is going to have an amazing adventure of self growth (pun intended) and do so many things, including restore the human race, that I feel his story should be told. I've shared the most recent chapter of the comic with chatgtp and asked it to briefly describe it if you want to view it at the end of this message if you want a rundown.

The following is what I need
Artistic talent. I'm not asking for MK_Monster's quality work, but I do want him to look cute and recognizable.
Clean Line art. I do not expect you to color the comic I just need clean line art that I can quickly and easily fill and shade with my surface pro. I also have the fonts I like to use.
Following instructions. This goes without saying. If I want it a certain way, say a cameo, or action in the background, pose, version, ect I expect it to be done.
Sketches beforehand I want to see the sketches before you commit if possible. This is to prevent frustration on both of our parts. A sketch is a lot easier to change than the inked version.
Priority. One of the things that burned my bottom with the other one who was supposed to art for me had other projects. Please, if you offer your services make sure you have the time to do the work. I know life happens, I get that. But if you don't have the time for me, I don't have the money for you.
Discord! This one is vitally important. I love discord, it allows for instant chat and networking. I won't pester you but I will occasionally ask for updates and want to get to know you. If you're in the us we can swap phone numbers too but I really don't like to talk to over the phone so I would text more often than not.
Comic related art Sometimes I will want to have little images, say the banner or banner ads. for this I would require the orginal file format, not the png. This is so I can move things around and adjust things as I see fit. I may also want extras for patron. Probably sketches and other little things to add value to it.

This is a paid gig. I will be getting my life insurance license in the next few weeks, and I already have clients and an an agency lined up so the money will be there when the time comes. We can use the time to get to know each other and see how well we work together.

Thanks for reading and have an awesome day! The comic link is in my signature.

===Chat GPT's description===

Based on the provided images and descriptions, here is a brief overview of the story so far in “Growlution”:

Zeep, a small, ant-sized, cat-like creature with a curious and adventurous spirit, finds himself in a world where scale is a fluid concept. He begins his journey with a relatively naive understanding of his surroundings, learning and evolving as he encounters various challenges.

Throughout the story, Zeep discovers that he can evolve and grow by absorbing nerts, which are blob-like entities. He also learns to evolve quickly, a mechanism that he utilizes to adapt to the threats and situations he faces. Zeep's character develops from confusion about his own form and abilities to a more confident being who understands how to leverage his unique skills for survival and growth.

One of the recurring challenges in Zeep's adventure is a persistent ant that serves as an antagonist. The ant grows to an enormous size, presenting a significant and recurring threat to Zeep. Despite this, Zeep maintains a playful demeanor, often outsmarting the ant with his quick thinking.

The comic navigates through moments of tension, action, and humor, with Zeep often finding himself in tight spots only to ingeniously escape. His journey is as much about physical evolution as it is about his personal growth and learning.

The story combines elements of action, a bit of science fiction, and the natural struggle for survival, all while maintaining a light-hearted tone through the unique interactions between Zeep and the creatures he encounters in his micro-world.
last edited on Jan. 9, 2024 10:07AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon