Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Help a fellow DDer out with a GoFundMe campaign for my new horror novel "The Lookyloo".
TheDeeMan at 7:23AM, Oct. 5, 2023
(offline)
Guys,

I just started a GoFundMe for my new horror novel “The LookyLoo” to try and crowdfund some money to be able to cover advertising costs in order to promote the book so that it can achieve more sales then it has been.

Now I'm not asking you for a donation (but I wouldn't turn it down if you do decide to donate), what I am asking you for instead is a favor that I need from you all.

What I need you to do for me is share the link to my GoFundMe campaign to your followers on whatever social media you have. Let them know that it doesn't take a whole buncha money to donate and they can donate as little as one single dollar if that's all that they can afford. I'm not trying to raise a big buncha money, just $2,500. With that small amount I can do a bunch of smaller ad campaigns across various sites like Booklife/Publishers Weekly magazine, Ingram Book Group bookstore/bookseller newsletter, etc, that will add up to a big, expensive ad campaign.

Fingers crossed, of course.

Thanks in advance for your help on this, boys and girls. You already know that it is very much appreciated by me.

Darryl aka TheDeeMan

“The LookyLoo” GoFundMe

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon