Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Official Vampire Girl Merchandise and Other Junk For Sale!!
J_Scarbrough at 9:40AM, Oct. 2, 2023
(offline)
I mean hey, the title of this board does say Meet, Greet, Show, and Sell, so with the spooky season upon us, I am here to announce that a whole new collection of Official Vampire Girl Merch is now available on my recently-opened Redbubble store!

https://jscarbrough.redbubble.com (Collection Vampire Girl)

At the moment, there are a variety of products available for purchase, such as t-shirts, wall posters, notebooks, and even coffee mugs - in fact, our very own Jay Bradley, aka artdude2002, requested the coffee mugs, so if there are any sort of products or items you'd like to see offered as pieces of VAMPIRE GIRL merchandise, don't be shy, speak up now or forever hold your piece!

In addition to official merch from Redbubble, I have also recently come to a rather tough and difficult decision to part with the artwork from the Original VAMPIRE GIRL Production Bible. Why? Well, as some of you know by now, I unfortunately am really struggling financially right now, I need money, and one of the only ways I've been able to make extra money as of late is selling things I really don't want to sell, but have had to . . . and now, I have decided to start selling original artwork from my archives.

Unlike the Redbubble merchandise, the Production Bible artwork is being sold by me directly, so if you're interested in a piece of official, original VAMPIRE GIRL art, you can shoot me a Personal Quack; here is some more pertinent info. . . .

As they say, won't you help a fellow Duck and show your support today?

EDIT: Okay, for some reason, DD won't let me add the direct link to the Vampire Girl Collection, so I just linked my Redbubble store, you'll have to navigateto the Vampire Girl Collection yourself.

Joseph Scarbrough
YouTube :: Facebook :: Instagram
last edited on Oct. 2, 2023 9:43AM
J_Scarbrough at 7:13PM, Nov. 1, 2023
(offline)
Well, I won't lie, a part of me is actually kind of glad that absolutely nobody whatsoever took advantage of the limited time offer, because I was actually quite reluctant to part with any of the original Production Bible artwork . . . even though it means I've made no money, which I really need. Oh well.

Joseph Scarbrough
kawaiidaigakusei at 10:30PM, Nov. 1, 2023
(online)
J_Scarbrough wrote:
Well, I won't lie, a part of me is actually kind of glad that absolutely nobody whatsoever took advantage of the limited time offer, because I was actually quite reluctant to part with any of the original Production Bible artwork . . . even though it means I've made no money, which I really need. Oh well.

‘Tis the season to be jolly. Keep the shop open for the holidays, original Vampire Girl inked panels would make for great gifts.
( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
J_Scarbrough at 11:00PM, Nov. 1, 2023
(offline)
My shop isn't even doing any business whatsoever, and it's been open for a couple of months now. Not to mention, with Halloween being the season for vampires, it made logical sense to start selling VG stuff during the month of October. Granted, the Redbubble merchandise will remain on my shop, but the original artwork was being sold directly by me, hence why it was a limited time offer.

Joseph Scarbrough
lisapurnellsw at 11:42PM, Nov. 22, 2023
(offline)
J_Scarbrough wrote:
I mean hey, the title of this board does say Meet, Greet, Show, and Sell, so with the spooky season upon us, I am here to announce that a whole new collection of Official Vampire Girl Merch is now available on my recently-opened Redbubble store!

https://jscarbrough.redbubble.com (Collection Vampire Girl)

At the moment, there are a variety of products available for purchase, such as t-shirts, wall posters, notebooks, and even coffee mugs - in fact, our very own Jay Bradley, aka artdude2002, requested the coffee mugs, so if there are any sort of products or items you'd like to see offered as pieces of VAMPIRE GIRL merchandise, don't be shy, speak up now or forever hold your piece!

In addition to official merch from Redbubble, I have also recently come to a rather tough and difficult decision to part with the artwork from the Original VAMPIRE GIRL Production Bible. Why? Well, as some of you know by now, I unfortunately am really struggling financially right now, I need money, and one of the only ways I've been able to make extra money as of late is selling things I really don't want to sell, but have had to . . . and now, I have decided to start selling original artwork from my archives.

Unlike the Redbubble merchandise, the Production Bible artwork is being sold by me directly, so if you're interested in a piece of official, original VAMPIRE GIRL art, you can shoot me a Personal Quack; here is some more pertinent 2048 info. . . .

As they say, won't you help a fellow Duck and show your support today?

EDIT: Okay, for some reason, DD won't let me add the direct link to the Vampire Girl Collection, so I just linked my Redbubble store, you'll have to navigateto the Vampire Girl Collection yourself.
Demi Lovato opened up to MTV News about tabloid skewing, “X Factor” and the lingering effects of rehab.
J_Scarbrough at 2:38PM, Nov. 23, 2023
(offline)
Begone spammer.

Joseph Scarbrough

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon