Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

I just joined Drunk Duck! :)
Eadewacer at 3:42PM, Sept. 22, 2023
(offline)
Hello! I'm Ben (username Eadewacer) I just joined DD about 45min ago, I've always loved webcomics, I've always wanted to learn more about drawing/storytelling. I almost forgot that this scene existed, but then I binge-read Charby the Vampirate for the first time in years, and decided to participate, I've the social skills of a hermit crab, but live's been getting quieter, and it's good to get out of my shell! :)
Spooky Kitsune at 4:16PM, Sept. 22, 2023
(offline)
To be honest I didn't even know about these threads till recently. I just wanted a place to post my webcomics on and heard this site was good (^•^) either way, welcome!
Amelius at 7:31PM, Sept. 23, 2023
(offline)
Oh hey hello and welcome fellow hermit crab!! ^_^ Gosh, I hope the binge wasn't too rough haha, but thank you for reading my comic, I confess I was surprised to see CTV mentioned!(well, at least in a positive way lol I kind of lurk quietly in the forum here for the most part so yeah I feel that hermit crab solidarity!) So I take it a returning reader by implication? I oughta say “welcome back” then! :D

There's a lot of great comics on here, which you should totally check out in the meantime as it takes me a million years to get the next page done! XD
They also like to publish some cool comic articles on the main page from time to time, the “Panel by Panel” stuff by HPK is especially interesting if you want to know more about storytelling in the comic format. It's good stuff!

Hope you find some good stuff to binge, happy reading!

——————————————————————-
I guess also a slightly late welcome to you too Spooky Kitsune, your comic is very cute! I like the username, too!
J_Scarbrough at 10:03AM, Sept. 25, 2023
(offline)
Drunk Duck is great! Not only do they host a nice variety and selection of webcomics to read and enjoy, but the overall community here is very opening and welcoming, which helps make you feel right at home here. Hope you like it here!

Joseph Scarbrough
YouTube :: Facebook :: Instagram

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon