Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Dilly a new comic here on the duck
dillycomics at 8:09PM, Sept. 13, 2018
(offline)
Hi everyone my name is Joe Briery the creator of Dilly, my comic touches on comedic satire along with Stoner and Surfer pop culture. The main character Dilly is sort of a hapless but cool person who is dealing with a lot in his life but you'd never know it by how he takes everything in stride and one day at a time, along with his friend Stu who is the quintessential image of the laid-back guy that helps keep Dilly on the path to being happy, along with his other friend Denise who is kind yet can be a little sarcastic from time to time, she tends to send Dilly mixed signals on her feelings and intentions towards him. Also we have a breakthrough character Officer Blaze, who is a stoner cop and is completely clueless 99% of the time, you'll wonder how he ever became an officer of the law. The comic takes place in Santa Cruz, CA which is where I spent a lot of my time during my childhood, my teens, and through my twenties. The humor is very straightforward and is a comedy. Go check it out give it a read and feel free to comment on your thoughts.
last edited on June 28, 2019 8:33PM
HawkandFloAdventures at 11:57AM, Oct. 19, 2022
(offline)
Good luck with your series

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon