Civil War Discussion: General

A falling out
FreakGamer at 12:53AM, Oct. 3, 2007
(online)
I have been checking the forums lately and I think we are starting to fade. We have lost so many people who don't check this forum anymore and we are losing people everyday. Team Zac has been missing for a few months now. Team Riot is slowly fading into the distance. There are one or two neutrals who are posting(which is surprisingly about half the team). We need something to bring us all back. We need to rebuild and have more people come back. We need something to group us all once again. What we need is like a giant group project or something. I don't know what it is or what we should do, but we need something to regroup us again. If we can think of something we can have everyone PQ old members who haven't been on the forum in a while. We can do it. I know we can. Let us not sit back and watch this die at our hands. We must stand and fight for it. FOR THIS IS DRUNK DUCK!!!!(Sorry referencing everything to sparta since Halo 3 came out)

Anyway the point still stands. Lets brainstorm some ideas and make a group wide project. While we are at it, start pqing old members who haven't done anything in a while. I understand some people have lives and can't come back and we won't get everyone again but that doesn't mean we can't give one last effort to bring it back to glory.

last edited on July 18, 2011 10:30AM
Hero at 7:40AM, Oct. 3, 2007
(online)
I don't think it's quite dying. It was first advertised as a minimal effort thing. It was great if you wanted to do something, but no pressure it you didn't.

On that note, so far there's been a humongous amount of volunteer effort already by several people and that's really cool.

So, I'm not quite sure or not if you should start PQ'ing people. Most of the people pay attention when there's new content on the Civil War comic page. I think that's the big motivator there. If we could give Zac or Mr. Riot something to put on there, with an awesome graphic or part of a side comic to draw attention or advertise participation in a sidecomic, most of the people intrested would probably pay attention.

But, that's just what I think. I was working on sumthin' myself but I've it's midterms for my school. I do have some freetime coming up and can go back home to my personal scanner so I should get something up soon.
K.A.L.A-Dan: Rival!
Glarg at 11:26AM, Oct. 3, 2007
(offline)
I demand updates!
Argent_Nightmare at 3:36PM, Oct. 3, 2007
(offline)
Glarg
I demand updates!

This is madness!
I concur.
Rutger
My nipples are an ocean of pain.
AQua_ng
When it comes to prostitution, the price is…um, Bob Barker.
Glarg at 4:34PM, Oct. 3, 2007
(offline)
Argent_Nightmare
This is madness!

Freak Gamer
FOR THIS IS DRUNK DUCK!!!!(Sorry referencing everything to sparta since Halo 3 came out)

I also demand a “No more sparta” rule. It was fun when the movie was out but…..god it's officially been overused. It's dead.
Evil_Snuffkin at 5:33PM, Oct. 3, 2007
(online)
I think the only thing that would get people motivated again is an update from the Civil War Comic. I miss trying to beat up Zac and stalking Mr.Riot T_T
Nikai Nockturne at 6:04PM, Oct. 3, 2007
(offline)
Same here…
<—Click it…or be toaster pwned.
draxenn at 10:30PM, Oct. 3, 2007
(online)
I was thinking of this a while ago.
I thought it would be neat if we did some sort of comic where zac and riot were missing(cause they're so busy with real life, they basically are missing ;) )
then it would be up to each team to save their leader in whatever way.

could be fun. alternatively, some updates from the founders would be cool. Just a “hey, we be alive but stupid busy” would help the community i'm sure.
Screw the money! I have RULES!
. o O ( Evil )
FreakGamer at 2:20AM, Oct. 4, 2007
(online)
I did have one idea, like draxenn's idea, basically though we just have a massive fight scene. We can all work on it. People like me who are can't do the fight scene can do like the set up for the fight scenes and we all take part in it. Plan it all out in the fourms and plan out who does what when. Remember this is only an idea.

If we did something like this we would have to base it like a crossover. We can't all win in this battle in fact most of us would have to get hurt. But we can do it, it is possible. But thats just my idea.

Glarg at 2:12PM, Oct. 4, 2007
(offline)
FreakGamer
I did have one idea, like draxenn's idea, basically though we just have a massive fight scene. We can all work on it. People like me who are can't do the fight scene can do like the set up for the fight scenes and we all take part in it. Plan it all out in the fourms and plan out who does what when. Remember this is only an idea.

If we did something like this we would have to base it like a crossover. We can't all win in this battle in fact most of us would have to get hurt. But we can do it, it is possible. But thats just my idea.

You mean like…an army shot? Everybody fighting eachother? That sounds awesome!
Nikai Nockturne at 2:20PM, Oct. 4, 2007
(offline)
Crap, I'm going to be busy then…and possibly changing in between Lolli Girl and myself. Lolli can use our powers a little better in battle then I can so if we need to defend ourself thats what we do.
Evil_Snuffkin at 6:15PM, Oct. 4, 2007
(online)
draxenn
I thought it would be neat if we did some sort of comic where zac and riot were missing(cause they're so busy with real life, they basically are missing ;) )

Like the sound of that, maybe each person could do a page.
Glarg at 12:38PM, Oct. 5, 2007
(offline)
Evil_Snuffkin
draxenn

Like the sound of that, maybe each person could do a page.
Again, another great Idea.
Stich at 5:01AM, Oct. 9, 2007
(online)
Hm…yeah, that army thing sounds fun.

But I think that what'll get everyone active agai n would be a FRIGGEN UP DATE FROM THE MAIN CIOMIC!!!!….*cough*
FreakGamer at 5:39AM, Oct. 9, 2007
(online)
Maybe we should update for them…

I don't know I hate to yell at someone for not updating cause well you got to put yourselves in their shoes. I mean some of you do have a comic and probably get those problems. Me on the other hand have a very little known comic so for me to understand I have to think about it for a while.

MrRiot at 9:14PM, Oct. 9, 2007
(offline)
I know…you all hate me now. I promised updates and have been unable to provide them.

I refuse to let this die, though.
I'll think of something.

Visit my comic: THE PATH: Lovecraftian Horror meets Arthurian Legend
Visit my website: Old Dying Kitty
Proud Co-Founder/Member of Mediocre Militia
FreakGamer at 10:05PM, Oct. 9, 2007
(online)
Mr. Riot is FTW

draxenn at 12:43AM, Oct. 10, 2007
(online)
MrRiot
I know…you all hate me now. I promised updates and have been unable to provide them.

I'll think of something.

I don't think anyone hates you. I mean, life happens, people know this(or should know this), so dont' stress out over it.

We don't want to see it die either, so if you have any ideas, we're all ears! =D

Screw the money! I have RULES!
. o O ( Evil )
Glarg at 3:41AM, Oct. 10, 2007
(offline)
MrRiot

I'll think of something.

I smell a moral boost.
MrRiot at 5:18PM, Oct. 10, 2007
(offline)
Glarg
MrRiot

I'll think of something.

I smell a moral boost.

A moral boost? I try to be as amoral as possible!

Visit my comic: THE PATH: Lovecraftian Horror meets Arthurian Legend
Visit my website: Old Dying Kitty
Proud Co-Founder/Member of Mediocre Militia
Nikai Nockturne at 6:46PM, Oct. 10, 2007
(offline)
MrRiot

I'll think of something.
Oh noes! I don't hate you! And You have things to do. College, work, life in general. everything.
Dark Clown at 8:19PM, Oct. 10, 2007
(online)
Join us Brothers and sisters. for we shall not simply sit and wait as everything we hold dear is washed away like so many fan written scripts about the Transformers. No longer shall we stand by and watch as dust collects on our scanners. We say on to ye Join in the mad cap mayhem that is DDCW. We call out to all with in the sound of our harsh smoke coated raspy mulling Voice, Grab some paper, grab a pen, grab, a tab, grab a mouse, grab a friend, Grab yourself. and fight on. this is no longer about us. Its so much bigger.

For the Duck. For War.. For SPARTA!!! AND FOR THE GLORY THAT IS INSAINE BATTLE SEANS, RANDOM JOKES Absurd POP REFRANCESES AND ALL AROUND LOONACY!

You can help in this endeavor. Simply continue with your DDCW stories, get together with your fellow Malfeasance and collaborate.

When we work as one, nothing can stop us. Short of copyright infringement, hunger, or a social life.!!

We know that we have fallen behind. but we say to you all. We will soon join in the fight! This We swear!

This Fluid feels like Pain, This stoic mood is all in vain.
I reach into the dark, I tear this other me apart.
How many years ago, How many deaths I can't let go.
My Flesh Is Temporary, My God Extraordinary.
You… can''t… Kill… My… MIND!!!!!

The War Will continue, Just on a different battle field
Evil_Snuffkin at 6:31PM, Oct. 11, 2007
(online)
Dark Clown
grab a friend, Grab yourself.

O_o
That's the sort of behavior that'll get you a restraining order.
Glarg at 2:57AM, Oct. 12, 2007
(offline)
Someone
SPARTA!!!

Read the 5th post!!!
FreakGamer at 5:04AM, Oct. 12, 2007
(online)
Glarg
Someone
SPARTA!!!

Read the 5th post!!!

But but we can't help it. It is way to much fun. I would have been over it if it wasn't for Halo 3 but that screwed it up. I can't quit it. I will stand and fight…. See it happens and I don't even realize it.

Dark Clown at 7:32AM, Oct. 12, 2007
(online)
Glarg
Someone
SPARTA!!!

Read the 5th post!!!

When we ranted we we're sporting our Spartan Thong and cape. Granted the Banana Split we got out of it was uncomfortable yet oddly invigorating. We felt both the pain that no man should feel and Sexy all at once.

and We never read. We smash the words into our head and absorb them.

For THIS IS MADNESS! THIS IS …… (common you know you want to)

This Fluid feels like Pain, This stoic mood is all in vain.
I reach into the dark, I tear this other me apart.
How many years ago, How many deaths I can't let go.
My Flesh Is Temporary, My God Extraordinary.
You… can''t… Kill… My… MIND!!!!!

The War Will continue, Just on a different battle field
Nikai Nockturne at 4:04PM, Oct. 12, 2007
(offline)
Dark Clown
Glarg
Someone
SPARTA!!!

Read the 5th post!!!

When we ranted we we're sporting our Spartan Thong and cape. Granted the Banana Split we got out of it was uncomfortable yet oddly invigorating. We felt both the pain that no man should feel and Sexy all at once.

and We never read. We smash the words into our head and absorb them.

For THIS IS MADNESS! THIS IS …… (common you know you want to)
DRUNKDUCK!!…-cough- Sorry… I love drunkduck more then Sparta.
Ocka at 6:33PM, Oct. 14, 2007
(offline)
I'm not falling out! I have about 3 pages ready to go for my side story thing a ma bob (been way too busy in RL…or else Id actually update every week like I should T_T) ..however I planned to post them once I drew the other 12 pages… you know…have something to post while I cont. to make more pages….

Moral boost wise… Thought there are no updates for the main comic yet…

I BELIEVE IN RIOT AND ZAC!

BELIEVE.

(MY halo 3 vibes are itching)

FreakGamer at 5:00AM, Oct. 15, 2007
(online)
Well I thought of something to boost my storyline a little so that I do more updates (also gives me something to do in my storyline) I am going to reveal the identity of the white ranger on November 1st.

If you want to (you probably won't) check out what I updated at my comic. It explains why I am revealing him.

Red Slayer at 5:30PM, Oct. 16, 2007
(online)
Someone
We have lost so many people
War casualties and collateral damage.

The weak shall fall and the strong will survive.

Anyway, i have an idea.

We could ask Mr Riot and Zac to send people scripts to draw, since they are very busy and stuff.
This could take some of the weight of their shoulders and would help to get this to be more of a community project than it already is.

Or we could try submitting strips to keep things fun.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon