Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

What made you first join Drunk Duck?
Jesse_Koehler at 2:18PM, March 18, 2023
(offline)

I kame Here to chow all peapull The Storry of my kat! Do you Like kat? I Like kat. It wa s Always a dream of mineself to Axepress me with funnyness a drawings. Than Google-search and boom-shakalaka-doom, I here! My Favorit coulor is Red No wayt I Like all coulors don't want be a racist.

Jessé, age 23
memo333 at 7:41AM, July 17, 2023
(offline)
One of my main reasons is to make a community, make friends, etc.

My manga has tons of value. its not just a generic story full of lolis and fan service.

its just a draft…not the manga 100 % commercial.
I will pay some1 to draw it for me, profesionally.

but Im still constructing the ploto while I draw.
becuase its working for me , for now.

and that makes me happy, what else can I ask?

All my stuff here: https://linktr.ee/memo333
TroyVS at 11:48PM, Aug. 19, 2023
(offline)
Because I was sick of formatting things weird for tapas/webtoons when I wanted to draw, like, a normal webcomic
Eadewacer at 3:37PM, Sept. 22, 2023
(offline)
Hello, I'm Ben (DD Username Eadewacer) I joined Drunk Duck about 45min ago because I love webcomics, I've always wanted to get better at drawing/storytelling, and I've rediscovered this scene after years of forgetting it existed, followed by binge-reading the Charby The Vampirate Archive! :)
lionclaw at 1:22PM, Oct. 14, 2023
(offline)
I like comics at all that's why I joined The Duck, to watch and upload my own comics =^_^=
edniz at 7:36AM, Jan. 3, 2024
(offline)
Because other websites felt like they were very consumerist and I wouldn't fit in them.

Someone on Reddit suggested DD to me and when I checked it out, I knew it would be right!

This site still carries a community spirit and the works here feel genuine. It is the kind of thing I miss about the old internet.

Other than enjoying my time here, I'll also be happy if I can contribute to keeping this spirit alive.
Erick7 at 9:41AM, April 8, 2024
(offline)
Hey, guys. My name is Erick.
I discovered DuckComics while looking for a place to post my work. I went through several websites similar to webtoons. But I much prefer the comics I discovered here than the ones I found there.

I'm posting my work here at DuckComics, but anyone who wants to know more about it, and help me, please, access this link:
https://ebookbox.wixsite.com/ebook-box/fantasy-episodes

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon