And can people please murder asmum?
He voted for me!
What the hell?
You dont vote for the saint!

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:44PM
Asmun at 2:50PM, Oct. 27, 2010
(offline)
I would just like to point out one last time, that I am a normal Trick-or-Treater, and that still no one has brought any sustainable evidence against me or in defense of Jay or Harkovast. TFGM warned me this might happen, and I am deeply disappointed. I was having fun, until the fact that no one knows me became more important than solving the clues.
“Thanks for standin' still, wanka.”

~Team Fortress 2 Sniper
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:02AM
jninjashadow at 2:53PM, Oct. 27, 2010
(online)
Part of this game is choosing who to trust. You, my boy, were walking into a fight against one with the home field advantage; A history of incompetent lying. They all know I can't deceive for shit :P
Why that's just crazy enough to walrus!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:09PM
Niccea at 2:57PM, Oct. 27, 2010
(offline)
One last hour to vote.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:15PM
harkovast at 3:03PM, Oct. 27, 2010
(online)
asmun don't think you can get sympathy from me with your furry avatar character! I wont be bought off so easily….

….go read some harkovast, now THAT would buy me off!

Read Harkovast and I will vote for someone else.

same at 3:09PM, Oct. 27, 2010
(online)
Asmun
No one has brought any sustainable evidence against me or in defense of Jay or Harkovast. TFGM warned me this might happen, and I am deeply disappointed. I was having fun, until the fact that no one knows me became more important than solving the clues.

sorry Niccea
No evidence pointing you say?

Your profile states:
Abstract from Asmun's Profile
I will do whatever it takes to create and become an anthropomorphic animal. If you agree with my cause and ambition, I welcome any and all support

Didnt 1337 become a furry before he died? He became an anthropomorphic animal in other terms.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:21PM
harkovast at 3:22PM, Oct. 27, 2010
(online)
Asmun is stealing my gimic as the furry around here!
Don't appreciate having rivals cutting in on my gimic!
There is only room for one furry pusher around here!
I have to defend my position as alpha furry!

Mettaur at 3:25PM, Oct. 27, 2010
(offline)
Did I mention I hate fur-huggers? Burn 'em all for what I care.
Kill them with fire.
Been years since I was here. I've been at rehab since. So uh. Yknow, things got interesting.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:01PM
same at 3:25PM, Oct. 27, 2010
(online)
Evidence does point towards Hark but why would that be used as a clue? I wasnt aware that titles where being used as clues now.

As for Jay. Did it actually say the murderer actually gave anyone a black eye?

Taylor is guilty!
Mettaur at 3:36PM, Oct. 27, 2010
(offline)
Same, you aren't a good attorney, that is true. BUT! You are an excellent prosecutor! Now just manage for Hark to not sue you for stealing his job, and you'll do swell!
Been years since I was here. I've been at rehab since. So uh. Yknow, things got interesting.
Hakoshen at 3:37PM, Oct. 27, 2010
(offline)
Just before I left the office to go do my evening visits, I see I have a PQ AND an IM asking me to lynch different people! Before I did anything I wanted to come home and read the arguments, and having done so I was set to make up my mind on who seemed more believable. And then I looked at the vote count. Looks like the decision has already been made here…
God needed the Devil, the Beatles needed the Rolling Stones, Hakoshen needs me.
I'm the enemy he requires to define him.
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:42PM
alwinbot at 3:40PM, Oct. 27, 2010
(offline)
Well, apparently I was being accused because I'm being inactive.

Why?

The more active you are, the less chance you're mafia? And this is keybounce's first game isn't it? Why would he/she assume that?
Read this comic. It is the greatest journal comic ever written and drawn. Trust me.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:50AM
Niccea at 4:01PM, Oct. 27, 2010
(offline)
Voting closed. Typing out narration.
Niccea at 4:11PM, Oct. 27, 2010
(offline)
Day 3

“Did you hear that, guys?” asked Same. “Asmun is a furry and he wants to rape us all.”

“What is rape?” asked little Rokulily. “Is it candy?” All the children nearly went into a feeding frenzy at the word “candy.”

Jay waved his hand to calm them down again. “Now. We all know that only Old Man Jenkins would want to rape us adorable children. No Roku, it isn’t candy. But don’t tell your mommy that you learned that word, or else we will all be in trouble.”

Hark looked distrustfully at the canine. “I’m supposed to be the only furry around here. I want him to leave or read Harkovast!”

Jninja looked around. “Well that settles it. Asmun, you can’t come trick-or-treating with us. Besides, your costume looks too much like a werewolf.”

Asmun the Trick or Treater with a Glow Stick has been banned from the gang.

Day Three has ended. Now begins Night 3. Have all actions sent in by 6pm CST once again.
jninjashadow at 4:18PM, Oct. 27, 2010
(online)
HA! NO More Old Man Jenkins! I-
Niccea

Well shit. That's just… well shit…
harkovast at 4:21PM, Oct. 27, 2010
(online)
Asmun, I warned you!
Should have listened to the patron saint!

Mettaur at 4:22PM, Oct. 27, 2010
(offline)
jninjashadow
HA! NO More Old Man Jenkins! I-
Niccea

Well shit. That's just… well shit…
Still a furry rapist. And you know what you are supposed to do to furries~
You kill them with fire!
jninjashadow at 4:24PM, Oct. 27, 2010
(online)
Yes, Mett. Yes you do.
same at 4:30PM, Oct. 27, 2010
(online)
I am a furry.
jninjashadow at 4:34PM, Oct. 27, 2010
(online)
I am Sir Issac Newton
Salsa at 4:47PM, Oct. 27, 2010
(offline)
I am 21! (today is my birthday)
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:19PM
Niccea at 4:52PM, Oct. 27, 2010
(offline)
Salsa
Happy Birthday.

*hands over a cake with candles that look suspiciously like dynamite*
Salsa at 5:02PM, Oct. 27, 2010
(offline)
*makes a wish*
Here ya go.
*gives a slice to everyone*
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:19PM
Keybounce at 5:30PM, Oct. 27, 2010
(online)
First, as everyone knows, every word in the narrations is a potential clue,

I don't know that.

I'm serious. I'm used to forum mafia games where the only clue normally is “So-and-so was a rogue”, or “so-and-so was a loyal townie”, etc.

When there are additional clues, it's like the current game, where you get a list of half of the people, and you know that there is at least one rogue on that list.

In other words, the clues are clearly marked as such; none of this “any word might be important”.

So no, not everyone knows that. It's now how I'm used to playing.

same" Said:

I will never stick to a title!

Same the Sticky Note?
How about: Same the untitled?

Further more, why would Jninja protect a serial murderer, who according to your accusations would be the last thing that can kill the zombie directly as well as a night phase threat to his hoard?
Seriously? Why would the last monster leader protect the serial killer?

Simple. Assume that the monster leader tried to convert the serial killer; it will fail, and the leader will know who the killer is.

Now, if they work together, you are taking out one additional loyal townie per night – which helps both of them.

If the serial killer does not know who the leader is (perhaps an underling did the contacting; or, perhaps no one did and the killer is operating as an independent, without knowing that they have been revealed), then the killer has no improved chance of taking out the leader, but the leader has an increased rate of taking out the children.

So yes, it is in the interest of the leaders to keep the killer alive.

Kill Asmun! Kill Asmun! Kill Asmun! Kill Asmun! Kill Asmun! Kill Asmun! Kill Asmun! Kill Asmun! Kill Asmun!

“Kill the Je-di, kill the Je-di, …” (darth and droids)

Shirker
Keybounce, I never post very much in mafia games. The other players can attest to this.
Anyway, I'm jumping on the lynch Asmun bandwagon. Jninja hasn't lead us astray yet in this game. I will follow him mindlessly like some kind of zombie.
Wait, that was a bad choice of words.
Aha! You must be our next target! Zombie! :-).

Seriously, don't post much, that's fine; do post with some thoughts and ideas at least once a game day. Just saying “I'm jumping on a band wagon”, with no thoughts, no reasons, no nothing .. it's like you're trying to hide.

Alwin
The more active you are, the less chance you're mafia? And this is keybounce's first game isn't it? Why would he/she assume that?
This is my first game here; this is about my 5th game total. And, I've run 3.

In the group I normally play with, being inactive – not participating – is a good way to get lynched. The players want people who are participating. It's too easy for mafia to just not say anything; requiring them to post means that they have more opportunity to get into trouble by saying the wrong thing.

Salsa
Old! You're Jenkins! :-)

(Hey, if you can target someone because they're a furry, then you can target someone for age)
Signature? A digital signature? But that has to be different for every post; how can one signature work for all posts?
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:15PM
Asmun at 5:37PM, Oct. 27, 2010
(offline)
Sadly, I would have made one last valiant attempt to defend myself (and read Harkovast), but immediately after my last post, I had to go take my organic chemistry mid-term, and I have only just returned to see my completely unjustified fate. Mett, I enjoyed your above-average communication skills, but it seems we can never be friends, since you are, quite simply, a hater, so FUR YOU. Keybounce, I don't think we care much how you played Mafia elsewhere; you follow the rules where you are – “When in Rome…” Hark, you're not the furry around here, you're the furry pusher. Whether that means you physically push furries or anthros, or you push the fandom on unsuspecting fleshies, I don't know. But, I'm the real, hardcore furry, and I would never intend to harm anyone who supported or even tolerated the fandom, hence I would have absolutely no reason to harm 1337, especially once I knew he was a werewolf. As far as the rape thing goes, it was more of a joke than anything. I'm not going to lie: If I met a real Tigger, I would try quite hard to get him to do naughty things with me, but I would save rape as an absolute last resort, and only because it's really my life's purpose. I'm not a rapist, I'm just a furvert, and I wouldn't intentionally/knowingly harm anyone unless it was an unavoidable result of an action that would be optimal based on my utilitarian philosophy. Again, I had fun until mud got everywhere. Maybe now you'll do what you guys always seem to do, which is realize that you just killed the one person who knew what he was talking about, and do what he said to do in the first place, thus ending the game. I was just a townie with a glow stick. I'm off to go do more fun things, so to all you who doubted me, farewell; and to all (or both) of you who trusted me, thank you, and good luck.
“Thanks for standin' still, wanka.”

~Team Fortress 2 Sniper
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:02AM
jninjashadow at 5:49PM, Oct. 27, 2010
(online)
Keybounce
Simple. Assume that the monster leader tried to convert the serial killer; it will fail, and the leader will know who the killer is.
Actually, it would kill the murderer…

Keybounce
Now, if they work together, you are taking out one additional loyal townie per night – which helps both of them.
As Maru said, this rotting bloke wants to infect, not kill. Death is the last thing he'd want…
Keybounce
If the serial killer does not know who the leader is (perhaps an underling did the contacting;
The zombie leader has no games!… I mean minions…

Sorry to have to tear your argument a new one, but I think you might benifit from a better idea of the enemy.
Mettaur at 5:50PM, Oct. 27, 2010
(offline)
If you quit now, you will be remembered as “the wimpy fur-faggot who couldn't stand one game, what a humorman!”
Niccea at 6:00PM, Oct. 27, 2010
(offline)
Mett, you know that point where you go one sentence too far? Try a paragraph.

Edit: Nice try, but no one can measure up to humorman. Asmun is not even near remotely like him.

By they way. Mafia is an equal opportunity killer:

We kill irregardless of gender, race, sexuality, or religion.

In fact, we kill for no reason at all.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon