Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

*sneaks in and takes a look around*
Kefka at 7:35PM, July 19, 2010
(offline)
I am the Kefka. I am 25/f/from Wisconsin. I'm one of those geeky comic loving sort, I am here as part of a web comic team (I'm teh colorist :D)

As a veteran user of another comic hosting site (one they tell me isn't very well liked nor welcomed here) must say that this site is a new experience. I can't seem to… find.. things as easily, but I'm finding lots of things I prefer to that site as well. Like the front page :)

So we'll give it a go and see, eh?

my dev. art: www.kefka750.deviantart.com
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:14PM
Product Placement at 9:14PM, July 19, 2010
(online)
Kefka
(one they tell me isn't very well liked nor welcomed here)
Smackjeeves?

I remember hearing some old issues about them a while back but I'm not fluent in grudges. You have to ask someone else.

Regardless of your past, welcome to the duck. Mind your step.

P.S. You can find all kinds of tips and hints, regarding using the tools that the side offers, coding help and other stuff over here. I recommend checking out the forum in general, since we try to be a helpful/friendly bunch around here.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:53PM
Kefka at 9:09AM, July 20, 2010
(offline)
Product Placement
Kefka
(one they tell me isn't very well liked nor welcomed here)
Smackjeeves?

I remember hearing some old issues about them a while back but I'm not fluent in grudges. You have to ask someone else.

P.S. You can find all kinds of tips and hints, regarding using the tools that the side offers, coding help and other stuff over here. I recommend checking out the forum in general, since we try to be a helpful/friendly bunch around here.

Yes that would be the one lol. I've been on there a super long time but my group wanted to upload here too, I think to find more of a following. :)

Thanks so much for the info. I've been doing a little exploring through the site, I'm getting it slowly, but I'm getting it!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:14PM
Mettaur at 9:25AM, July 20, 2010
(offline)
Hello Kelta, this is Mett! Also kniwn as the insane fallout fan with a taste for joking around, writing, RP'ing, gaming, and more RP'ing! If you want to make some new friends around here, just visit the forums, especially the forum games! We always love new arrivals, just watch out for the troll traps, they're always empty!

Just joking around, but seriously welcme, and I hope you make some friends here! *smokebomb escape**smoke clears, forgot to run* oh, um, this is awkard… look, elvis riding a robot pig with wings! *while distracted i jump out window* wait, i forgot this is a plaaaaaaaane!
Been years since I was here. I've been at rehab since. So uh. Yknow, things got interesting.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:01PM
Mondenkind at 10:28AM, July 20, 2010
(offline)
Hey there~ I'm new as well! I hope you have fun because I am. :3 Oh, and welcome to my random friends list!
Run along with Captian Jack!
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:07PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon