member since August 08, 2010
- I have liked drawing for a long time, but haven't tried to get better at it until recently.
- Meeting new people, trying to figure out what makes them tick
- Much of the outdoors, luckily neither mountains or the ocean is too far away
- a lot of different kinds of music
- a lot of different kinds of movies
- and The DD community is AWESOME! Thanks for the nominations (whomever you are XD)
Comics By ayesinback
- Fantasy |
- 28 pages |
- last: Oct. 26 2011 |
- 16 likes
- Tribute |
- 40 pages |
- last: June 16 2012 |
- 24 likes
- Parody |
- 39 pages |
- last: Feb. 23 2016 |
- 20 likes
Comics Assisted By ayesinback
Comics Recomended By ayesinback
A hard-working woman in a demanding field, Ms Sanders does her best to bring vampires to justice, defend werewolves from slander, and help the Bride of Frankenstein get a divorce.
Welcome to Sunset City, a rustic western town where outlaws sling sorcery just as often as six shooters. This is the story Of Mirai Lain, a rookie sheriff sent to bring order to the town, and to investigate the murder of Sunset's previous sheriff.
I could try to make this sound interesting... But then I would have to live up to it. Otherwise, stories of my life.
ELEANOR is an ongoing graphic novel about a girl who never seems to stop falling. It's written and illustrated by Jason Gurley, with new pages published twice weekly.
The tales of a funny looking mailman and his sassy dog.
Following an accident, a dialysis patient is unconventionally given blood, which contains a rare organism, which alters his metabolism. As his saviour says "We don't like the word 'Vampyre' - that's ignorance and superstition!" ....A tale of people just trying to get by...with vampyric powers.., along with their relatives, lovers, elements of 'Noir' with one working as a detective, one as a vampire hunter/ assassin (only the 'bad' ones !) for the "D.I.E.U" religious organisation....plus the odd appearance of the mysterious "Dark Men". Just an every day story of symbiote folk. Seriously, which category would YOU put this tale in!??? B-)
A group of misfit monsters are sentenced to live in a castle belonging to mad scientist. (Some comedy, horror, and a little bit of everything else.)
forum topics started
- Alluring Spam
- What have you most recently googled?
- The Great Electric DD Meet-up
- Radio Play 2013 - Discuss
- Happy 2013
- The XXX Summer Olympics - wot wot
- And NOW: the Casting AND Artist Call for the 2012 DD Radio Play and Comic
- Dun Dun DUN! The 2012 Drunk Duck Radio Play
- The 2012 Drunk Duck Radio Play!
- Worst place you've ever lived
- The East Coast Rocks!
- Voices Needed for the Drunk Duck Radio Play
- From whence do you hail-eth?
- The Daring YOU
- The 2011 DD Voice Contest Radio Play (yay)
- what I can do
- What is it with clowns
- Your Fatal Flaw
- Drunk Duck "Name That Voice" Contest
- security net
- when are you cheap
- house guest basics
Videos Shared By ayesinback