HA Characters

HERO: Stunt Double
Abt_Nihil at 4:12AM, March 30, 2010
(offline)
Eric_blitz
Hey! I couldnbt figure out where to post this, so I hope this is fine, I have a character I think it'd be cool if you used,

My character Stunt Double, he's Mike Ammerson, ex police officer, he was kicked out of the acadmey for his childish, smart ass attitude. After that, our hero's life hasnt exacgtly been great, he's had it pretty rough actually. He became a free lance artist and is able to make just enough…to keep it crappy appartment XD…it was during this rough patch, that Mike's life changed forver. He was born with a metagen. The genetic marker that give people super powers, his power, super agility, and best of all…the ability to split in two! Our hero knew he wanted to be a hero! He took the name STUNT DOUBLE and fights crime in a way only he can…and to pick up chicks….XD

(…)

Well lemme know what you think.
Thanks,
Eric

His comic can be found here.
last edited on Feb. 11, 2014 11:24PM
LuchaCoffee at 6:43AM, March 30, 2010
(online)
Abt_Nihil
Eric_blitz
Hey! I couldnbt figure out where to post this, so I hope this is fine, I have a character I think it'd be cool if you used,

My character Stunt Double, he's Mike Ammerson, ex police officer, he was kicked out of the acadmey for his childish, smart ass attitude. After that, our hero's life hasnt exacgtly been great, he's had it pretty rough actually. He became a free lance artist and is able to make just enough…to keep it crappy appartment XD…it was during this rough patch, that Mike's life changed forver. He was born with a metagen. The genetic marker that give people super powers, his power, super agility, and best of all…the ability to split in two! Our hero knew he wanted to be a hero! He took the name STUNT DOUBLE and fights crime in a way only he can…and to pick up chicks….XD

(…)

Well lemme know what you think.
Thanks,
Eric

His comic can be found here.

I recently read Stunt Double, its pretty funny and is pretty good drawing wise.
I like my horror films like I love my burgers…Full of Cheese!!

last edited on Feb. 11, 2014 11:26PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon