HA Characters

HERO: Amalgam
SympleSymon at 12:16PM, April 17, 2010
(online)
It's taken me this long to realise this, but since the HA is no longer running to the continuity I had been led to plan along, and since Abt wants to use my “Villains Unite” story from that to be the second-half of the first season of HA, I hereby open up the character of Amalgam to the other writers here until such a time as I need him…and I WILL need him. Mwahahahaaaa!
Retake - What happens when a movie star goes from portraying a hero on the silverscreen to becoming one in real-life? Nothing good…

http://www.drunkduck.com/Retake
last edited on Feb. 11, 2014 10:44PM
ironhand at 1:59AM, Oct. 16, 2012
(offline)
I don't think we've actually seen much of Amalgam - especially not him in a costume of sorts. He is making his HA debut in my ninja story though, so I whipped up the designs myself. I hope no one minds.
Stop looking at my signature and read my comics!!
last edited on Feb. 11, 2014 10:47PM
cdmalcolm1 at 1:35PM, Aug. 3, 2014
(online)
SympleSymon wrote: It's taken me this long to realise this, but since the HA is no longer running to the continuity I had been led to plan along, and since Abt wants to use my “Villains Unite” story from that to be the second-half of the first season of HA, I hereby open up the character of Amalgam to the other writers here until such a time as I need him…and I WILL need him. Mwahahahaaaa!

Does that mean I could use him for my story in the. HA universe? I think it would be cool to use him. I love Ironhand's design. Let me know if I could use him in future stories.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon