Networking & Community Projects*

Contribute to a UB Project
usedbooks at 5:12PM, Jan. 11, 2012
(online)
I've written over 50 pages of a “choose your actions” story online here: http://www.curiousv.com/usedbooks/cyoa/

It's fun, and I have some good plans for some of it, but since it is a big project with a ton of possibilities, I thought I'd open it up to fan contributions. Basically, if you want to contribute, you can illustrate a page or two (including the ones I attempted to illustrate myself) and/or you can write a branch of the story if you have any ideas. :)

If you are interested in contributing in some way, contact me in whatever way you prefer (comment, dA note, DD PQ, Facebook, email usedbooks@comic.com). If writing interests you, I can give you a few necessary spoilers about the UB city and what exactly has happened to Josh. ;) If you have a favorite UB character, I encourage you to write a path involving him/her – or if you prefer to draw, let me know and *I'll* write a path for you.
usedbooks at 5:21PM, Jan. 11, 2012
(online)
I don't dare try to edit my post with this wonky forum, but I forgot to mention this. Of course, you will be credited at the bottom of the page(s) you contribute to. With any link or info you want.
HeatherRose at 10:38AM, May 19, 2012
(online)
Oooo! I just started reading the story, and I love it already. I've been a fan of multi-thread stories for a long time, but it's been a while since I've been drawn into one so quickly. Who did the drawing on the first page?
usedbooks at 2:37PM, May 19, 2012
(online)
I did. I drew a couple more too. Just quick sketches for added interest. :) I haven't really done much with this project in a while, but I'd like to get back into it.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon